Saturday, October 29, 2011

Paper Bat Wreath

I can't believe it's almost Halloween!
I'm still working on my little guys Flynn Rider costume.  It is almost finished!!!
It's made me neglect posting some more Halloween things we have been doing.  You might see a lot of me the next couple of days while I get caught up!

First off, I wanted to show you a cute wreath I made this year.  I got the idea on Pinterest from here
This is my version.
Isn't it fun!
It's book pages cut with a scalloped circle punch.  It took forever longer than I imagined.  I did get to watch some shows, so that was fun!
I cut the bats with my Silhouette and hot glued them right on. 
Hot glued the ribbon on to hang and was done.  Finally!
And now because I posted about the wreath I can show my Halloween mantle!
We got Harry up again.  The window is new to our home decor this summer.  But everything else I have had for awhile.  I like the black and silver look.  Kind of classic.  At least as classy as you can call Halloween!
Here is my lamp table on the other side of the room. 
Halloween is so much fun!

No comments: