Monday, December 12, 2011

North Pole Dinner

Do you have a special Elf at your house?
We do, his name is Morty.
He has been our special visitor for 3 years now.
The kids love finding him each morning!
This year, I decided we needed to have a special North Pole Dinner to welcome Morty to our house.
It worked, and he came delivering gifts!
Gotta love that!
I made a yummy stew for dinner with garlic bread and Hot chocolate.
I found the fun table clothe at Wal-Mart for $5, and borrowed some fun Christmas dishes from my mom-in-law.
Morty brought the special extras; glaciers to put in our hot chocolate, North Pole Snow Balls, and Reindeer kisses.
Plus the nice elf brought new jammies for the kiddos and a new Christmas CD for the big kids.  Can't leave them out!
The best part is listening to the kids tell everyone that Morty came.  He gets all the credit; for everything.  Even the stew, which has been cooking all day on my counter?  Funny how that happens!
I wouldn't trade it though.  The elf is a great tradition!  (No, our elf isn't the normal Elf on the Shelf.  He is a special one sent just to us.  Any elf is great to have!)

5 comments:

{Kaitlyn} said...

Once again... funnest mom ever!

Anonymous said...

Link exchange iis nothing else however it is simply placing the other person's webpage link on ykur page att suitable place and
other person will also do same in favor of you.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to try this. But I was just wondering how different the
effect would be.

Anonymous said...

I believed this is great. It reminded me of
this.

Anonymous said...

Thanks.
Grout Whitener