Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Fall

I did it, I got started with my fall decorations.  Plus my laundry is all caught up.  A productive day I must say.  We even had dinner ready at a decent time!
I don't have nearly as much fall/Thanksgiving decor as I do Halloween.  But that could really be a good thing. 
My mantle is started.


Something doesn't feel right about it yet.  I guess I will keep tweaking as the days go by...
:
I think I like this, as long as my 2 year old will leave it alone!
It's the top of a cedar chest in my living room.  Those are real pumpkins with spanish moss in the bottom of the hurricane .  I thought it was fun to have something real.  Doesn't happen much around here!
:
How are your mantle, book shelves, tables coming along?

linked to these parties

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Looks great! I love the wheat you have on your mantel and the turkey! I still have 1/2 my Halloween stuff up. My day was not nearly as productive, lol!