Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Snowflake Shower

We have a lot of fun events going on for the month of December.  Two weddings, one baby, and a special 60th wedding anniversary.  I helped decorate for a bridal shower the other day.  It was a fun red & winter theme.  They are getting married just after Christmas so we thought it would be fun to add some snowflakes and pine trees to it.  I used the little tissue paper flowers again. 
 They are just fun, and since they turned out so well for the baby shower, why not?!
The snowflakes have been collected over the past couple years.  They go on my Christmas tree.  But I can share :)
The tables had red table clothes on them with the little pine trees.  We sprinkled little peppermints on the table to bring together the red and white theme.
It was simple again.  But I like that it doesn't take away from the cute couple.
Hope all is well with all of you!

No comments: