Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010 in Review

I started this little blog when we purchased our new home.  I thought it would be a fun place to share what we were working on and what we continue doing around here.  And the little fun things that make up our day!
The end of the Year is coming real soon and I thought I would highlight what we accomplished. 

We Painted
Tried decorating
That was a little hairy...(the spider ha. ha.)
My real first furniture redo
Made grape juice for the first time

I also thought it would be fun to see what posts caught the most eyes.
So what have you liked seeing?

The number one post has been
What to do with sticks!
followed by
the big Desk Redo

Another big one has been
Making our Mickey Shirts.

Thanks for following along and supporting me!  I look forward to a new year and New Projects!
I joined Southern Hospitality Top Projects of 2010 party.  Click to see others!
Happy New Year,
Melissa

2 comments:

Christina said...

Love it! :) Happy (upcoming) New YEar!

the cape on the corner said...

what a great halloween mantle! and super fun blog name, too!